Commercial General Contractor: Aberdeen, Washington’s Best for Over 50 Years
When you look for the right general contractor for your next commercial building project, you look for a construction company that has built a long-running reputation. That’s where Kaufman Construction & Development comes in. Over five decades, Kaufman has been the top choice of commercial construction company for businesses Aberdeen as well as Olympia, Washington and the surrounding area.
With every commercial construction project, we guarantee to meet the following criteria:
- Our client’s vision and budget goals
- Promised completion dates
- The strictest of standards in commercial building and development
Our commercial general contractors build around your vision for your business. We streamline, refine, and seek compliance for new structures to bring your project to life.
What Our Commercial General Contractors Do
Our commercial general contractors take charge of building projects. We supervise the construction, developing, remodeling, or updating of a your business building, whether it’s a factory, healthcare building, or a car dealership.
On any given commercial project, our contractors do all of the following:
- Refining building plans according to environmental and zoning regulations
- Come up with an estimate of the project’s cost
- Research compliance with local building codes, laws, accident prevention, and other safety techniques
- Interact with lawyers, government officials, and city inspectors to ensure regulations and permitting requirements are met
Contracting and Seeking Compliance
- Supervise multiple commercial projects at once
- Collaborate with architects and civil engineers to streamline design-builds
- Respond and head off delays, emergencies, and other setbacks
- Hire specialty contractors like masons, electricians, structural steel workers, landscapers, painters, excavators, and carpenters
- Hire and schedule trade laborers
- Compliance with local building codes, laws, accident prevention, and other safety techniques
- Go over contracts thoroughly with clients, and report on progress and budget
- Collaborate with other construction managers for different phases of a project
- Report on progress and budget
- Schedule and allocate time while making sure materials are on time and project is on track for completion
What it Takes to Build Commercial Projects
One of our main priorities when it comes to delivering new commercial construction projects is making sure the process is adhering to land-use regulations. We have a deep understanding and awareness of how to maintain the right permits for building around environmental and zoning efforts. We also deal in land acquisition, leasing, and management of over 100 properties in the greater Olympia area.
Our Commercial Projects Include:
- Healthcare centers
- Office space
- Military construction
- Stand-alone offices
- Light industrial facilities
- Airplane and helicopter storage
- Distribution warehouses
- Auto dealerships
- Manufacturing hubs
Aberdeen Chooses Kaufman Construction & Development For Commercial General Contracting
Before embarking on your next commercial development project–whether it’s a new hospital, athletic club, or car dealership–choose Kaufman Construction & Development to build a lasting structure your business will thrive within. Our design-build teams of contractors, architects, and builders work directly with clients to streamline the process, saving time and money, while cutting out the middleman.
For your next commercial building project, call our general contractors today. Discuss with us any range of building project you’re interested in, and we’ll make your design a reality.