For Sale and Lease
If you’re a business owner looking to expand or relocate your business, Lacey has plenty of options. Leasing or buying have their respective pros and cons, but Kaufman Construction & Development can help you weigh the options and iron out the details.
Commercial differs from residential, so the more you understand how they’re different, the better decision you can make for your business. Kaufman’s commercial contractors and realtors can help you find a location perfect for your office, industrial facility, retail space, health clinic, or warehouse.
Efficient property search for buyers
Our realtors represent you and your business requirements. We start broad and then narrow down your search through pro forma discussions, budget outlines, and planning.
Kaufman Construction & Development’s goal is to deliver the best transaction experience for buyers. And our professionals have excelled at achieving this goal for over 50 years by:
- Identifying Market Opportunities
- Truly Understanding Pricing and Market Value
- Listening to Our Clients
- Tactfully Navigating Risks and Rewards
- Understanding Zoning and Land Use Requirements
- Offering In-depth Investment Knowledge
Many business owners feel that it’s necessary to build or buy as opposed to leasing. We can help you discover what the initial costs are and how much flexibility is involved in each option.
If you would like the initial low cost and flexibility of remaining a tenant, our leases may suit your needs best. Either way, we’ll help you ask the right questions before making a final decision.
Kaufman has many buildings and office spaces for lease in Lacey, Washington.
Benefits of leasing commercial property versus owning:
- Leasing means owners only have to worry about the initial deposit and rent. No down payment, Small Business Administration loan fees, or long-term commitment.
- Payments on a lease are likely tax deductible. Over time, monthly occupancy costs end up being much lower.
- Leasing does not impact your assets or liabilities.
- Spaces leased through Kaufman Construction & Development come with maintenance and repair services.
- Economies can be unpredictable. If your business is affected by a downturn, leasing offers the freedom to move without having to sell the site.
Asking the Right Questions
Kaufman Construction & Development operates with an in-house property management team. We lease over 1 million square feet of warehouse, retail, and office space throughout Mason and Thurston Counties and only own properties that position businesses for success. Our properties are situated along the I-5 corridor and along convenient thoroughfares to provide ease-of-access for your visitors and distributors.
We recognize that choosing a location is a big step. Kaufman Construction helps you make it the right one by being fair and transparent in our negotiations and respecting your needs as a fellow local business owner.
How do you get started in your search for commercial property?:
- Look over the terms of the leasing agreement. How do the terms benefit you?
- Does the unit need adjustments? Are improvements included in the lease?
- Which types of leases are available? Long-term? Short-term? What are the advantages of each?
- What is the rental market like in your desired area?
Whether you decide to lease or buy, you can rely on our realtors to find a high-quality space that enhances your business image and improves your daily operations.
Our team is invested in you. Our property management team provides fair terms and lease options that suit you. Count on us for ongoing prompt, reliable support.
Agents for Office Buildings, Warehouses, and Industrial Facilities in Lacey
Kaufman Construction & Development’s current tenants know that leasing or buying with us doesn’t stop at handing over the keys. We build and maintain more than buildings – we build and maintain relationships.
We are your partner from consultation to closing and are happy to keep you informed about our process, terms, and any ongoing maintenance.
The partnerships we’ve built with our clients and tenants have saved them time and money so they can focus on their businesses without worry. Improve your business with our agents today.
Contact us for more information about buying or selling!